31 August 2026

Blogging Month in Review: August 2026

For RPGaDay2026, it was suggested that participants post about a single character related to each day's one-word prompt. After initial misgivings, I decided to create player/non-player characters for Ghostbusters: A Frightfully Cheerful Roleplaying Game in Decidedly Six-Sided. It went so well (from my perspective) that I added three bonus characters for the final day of the challenge, which I posted at six-hour intervals. This was the first time I limited my RPGaDay activity to a blog other than Applied Phantasticality, and I think it helped in terms of maintaining my interest and sparking new ideas. (And it will help my Ghostmastering, too.) For me, this year's RPGaDay was a success, and it set a new record of blogging productivity for Decidedly Six-Sided.

Here's the August tally:

  1. Decidedly Six-Sided: 34 articles
  2. Theoretical Swashbuckling: 1 article
  3. Omnia Pro Omnibus: 1 article
  4. Applied Phantasticality: 1 article
  5. Creative Reckoning: 1 article
  6. Savage Arts & Sciences: 1 article

Grand Total: 39 articles

No comments:

Post a Comment