31 August 2023

Blogging Month in Review: August 2023

Thanks to another RPGaDay challenge and my decision to post my answers daily instead of combining them into a single post at the end of the month (a decision made easier by the self-destruction of a social media platform that shall remain nameless), August was a stupendously productive month. I regret abandoning the daily answer format after 2017, and part of me wants to retroactively restore that format for the other years I participated in RPGaDay. It's something to consider if I get bored.

The tally for August:

  1. Applied Phantasticality: 31 articles
  2. Decidedly Six-Sided: 5 articles
  3. Savage Arts & Sciences: 1 article
  4. Creative Reckoning: 1 article
  5. Theoretical Swashbuckling: 1 article
  6. Omnia Pro Omnibus: 1 article

Grand Total: 40 articles

No comments:

Post a Comment