06 June 2022

Blogging Status Report: Early June 2022

Although I am writing this on the 6th, I met my monthly blogging goal on the 4th, which might be a new record. Well, it is a new record since my gaming blogs increased to five. In fact, four of the articles were all written and posted on the same day (the 4th), whilst the article for Theoretical Swashbuckling was written in late May and posted on the 1st of June. It's a great start. My top priority is to post two articles to Decidedly Six-Sided, which were the result of a poll. After that, I intend to post some new and old movie reviews of a Musketeer nature in Theoretical Swashbuckling. After that, we shall see. Meanwhile, here are the blog rankings in order of this month's postings:

  1. Theoretical Swashbuckling
  2. Savage Arts & Sciences
  3. Creative Reckoning
  4. Applied Phantasticality
  5. Decidedly Six-Sided

Be seeing you...

No comments:

Post a Comment